LET THERE BE ROCK.
For nearly 20 years, Canada’s favourite rock n' roll salute, BC/DC, has systematically redefined the concept of a tribute band; garnering iconic status amongst diehard fans, agents, and venues from coast to coast and far beyond...
While a web search will turn up dozens of AC/DC tribute acts around the world, there aren’t likely many who’ve so successfully branded the Aussie band’s timeless raunch with such epic rock n’ roll fury, while also managing to bottle the essence of a wild frontier lifestyle.
With over one thousand live performances in their rear-view mirror, BC/DC has cemented their unlikely, yet undeniable place in Canadian rock n' roll history. Having become a bonafide “national export”, the band has taken their legendary live show beyond the Great White North, embarking on highly successful international tours of China, Thailand, USA and Mexico. Recent highlights include:
• CFL Halftime Show – McMahon Stadium, Calgary AB. Attendance: 28,000.
• Winter X-Games - Aspen, Colorado – headline performance, hosted by 15 time X-Games gold-medallist and Olympic champion Shaun White.
• Bell Centre, Montreal QC – Perryscope/Anarin Productions: Monsters of Rock performance. Attendance: 10,000.
• The Palms Resort, Las Vegas NV – Two headline performances (Rain in the Desert Nightclub & Skin Lounge), Interbike Convention.
• Rexall Place, Edmonton AB – Edmonton Rush regular season game mid-period and post-game performance.
With over-the-top stage energy, BC/DC delivers every last note of all the classic songs with absolute authority. You get tired just watching them. BC/DC is heavily rooted in the Bon Scott-era catalogue
(Dirty Deeds, TNT, Jailbreak, Let There Be Rock), but also pays homage to AC/DC’s second “golden era” with all the essentials; Back in Black, For Those About to Rock, Hells Bells, and many more. Hey, there’s always another AC/DC tune... and BC/DC always seems more than eager to blast it out.
Attendance records. Ringing ears. Empty bar fridges.
Do you remember the first time you believed in Rock n Roll?! Welcome back.